Sunday, January 18, 2009

In the BAHAMAS!!!

Hey guys! Just wanted to give you a little update before I set sail tomorrow and because it's free internet at the hotel haha!!!!

I made it here safe and am alive! Soo tired from jet lag it's 3 hrs ahead here!!! Anyways everything is like a million dollars here so it's hard to do stuff... Definitely need to come back with more time here and money... Went to the Atlantis and that place is soo nice... it's really expensive tho if ur not staying there but I got to go on the big waterslide for free bc I am a PIMP like that hahaha... yeah I got the employee to get me up there super quick, cut the line, and go down.. it was good times... Soo much fun!

I have literally drank more than have eaten.. it's crazzyyy.. I'm having fun though with my cuzzin and I met some fannys that we have been hanging with.. Not SAS students but they are super kool guys!

Anyways that's my update for now... next blog will definitely be from the ship!!! miss u guys back home already!

xoxo
*mags*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

im goin with you to the bahamas next time!!