Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blog #1: I'm leaving tomorrow to the Bahamas!!!

Pre-departure blog.... OMG I'm already leaving home tomorrow. This is crazzyyy! My flight leaves at 9:30 pm from SFO and I'll be taking an overnight flight to the Bahamas. Today is going to be a day of packing! It's soo hard to fit everything I want to bring into two bags. I hate packing! haha...

Anyways, this is really just surreal for me still. I've been talking about this trip since September when I got in and now it's finally here. This passed week I have been finalizing some field trips in South Africa and Morocco. I'm going to be doing some crazy stuff like White Shark cage diving and cliff jumping (kloofing). Only a day before I leave and it still doesn't feel like I'm going yet... I think it's because I fly a lot and it hasn't hit me yet that I'm not coming back until May.

I'm really excited though and can't wait! I'm going to miss all of you in the bay and especially my peeps in SD =/. You guys need to send me letters on the ship! I posted a link here on my blog that will tell you how! I haven't bought a calling card yet, but for the most part my communication will be through this blog and email. I won't get my email until I'm on the ship, but I think it's going to be this: MNGaan@SemesterAtSea.net I'll post again though to let you all know for sure!

Well I have to get back to packing and doing everyhting that needs to get done before I leave so that's all for now.

Just think, the next blog I write will be when I'm at sea! Crazyyy!!! haha...

Love you guys! Stay tuned....

xoxo *Mags* <33

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is sick. i'll be reading up on yoU!